dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stinky dog? No longer!


My dog stinks. Really. She smells awful! I don't know what she does outside but when she comes back in my whole house starts to smell. And visitors comment on how stinky she is too! So every 2 weeks or so I stick her in the shower with me and I give her a nice long bath.

I have been bathing her with the same shampoo since she was a puppy because I absolutely love it. It's called Puppy Love Shampoo by Veterinary Formula. Not only is it gentle for my dogs eyes and skin, but it smells great and is easy to dispense when things get a bit messy in the shower. It is also well-priced at around $7-8 per bottle.

I had a lot of problems with my dog having sensitive skin when she was a puppy. This shampoo (and matching conditioner, made with oatmeal) have never irritated her skin or caused her any problems.

When I use the shampoo and conditioner her coat is so soft and she smells wonderful. When people come over and I hear a lack of smelly comments, I always ask them to smell Maggie. Initially afraid, they bend down and find a pleasant, clean smelling dog (at least for a few days!)

Currently it is on sale at Petco for $8.09. They are also having a great promotion right now where you get free shipping and a free 20-page album from Shutterfly when you spend $60 or more. So stock up on some items for your pets, pick up some shampoo, and enjoy this great deal!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy