dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Monday, January 14, 2008

Going out? Don't forget the doggie diaper bag!



As a mother to an 11 month old baby girl, I know that I never leave the house without my diaper bag. It's my purse, her changing table, toybox and kitchen when she gets hungry. Well, I recently saw a diaper bag for my dog too, on the Pupcentric.com website. The bag is called the E.B.D. Carry-all and it is AMAZING!!! It's called E.B.D., because in the bag you can carry Everything But the Dog.
If you are like me, I take my dog out as often as I can. He comes for rides in the car, he goes to the park and he even has overnight stays at his grandparent's house. For those times, that we need to bring a little extra for him besides his leash and collar, this is the bag I take with me.
The bag comes with coordinated and collapsible food and water bowls, an indoor/outdoor blanket, a freezable gel pack to keep treats cool and fresh, and tons of pockets. There are pockets for pens, a canister of hand sanitation wipes, a poop bag dispenser, cell phone or MP3 player, and vet records. You can get the bag monogrammed with your pets name and it even comes with a bone shaped carabineer for easy access to your keys. The bag comes in brown with a pink or blue interior. More colors are becoming available soon.
So, the next time you're on the go with your dog, don't forget to grab the E.B.D. Carry-all from Pupcentric.com. For a 10% discount enter "theswankypup" at checkout.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

Wow, this looks absolutely amazing. I would love to have this for Baxter because I am always taking him places with me!

January 14, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

This does look AMAZING!!! Love it!

January 14, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

This looks great and I really want one so much!!!

June 23, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy