dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Monday, February 4, 2008

Finally, jewelry for the style-conscious dog-lover!

It is well known by my family and friends that I love dogs and I have received many dog-themed gifts to help me show my love for the furry little things. Dog breed pins, key chains, t-shirts and charm bracelets are just a few of these gifts worth mentioning, though none yet have allowed me to express my love for dogs in a stylish and trendy way. That is, until I received a package from Ashley and Co.

When I opened the box I found a beautiful black box with a simple paw-print ribbon tied in a neat bow around it. Inside there was a beautiful, delicate paw print necklace in sterling silver and a matching charm for my dog’s collar. It was simple, unique and exactly what I have been looking for…a trendy way to show off my love for dogs.

Not only do I love the style and quality of my new Ashley & Co. necklace, I also love that Baxter and I have matching jewelry to demonstrate our special bond and that he looks stylish too. Best of all, a portion of each sale goes to helping less fortunate pups so while you are spoiling yourself, you are doing a good deed at the same time.

They have fabulous sterling necklaces and collar charms like Baxter and I have been showing off, they also have earrings, bracelets, key chains and more in a variety of sizes and in sterling and gold. I am extremely impressed with my new jewelry from Ashley and Co. and any swanky pup owner looking for a great way to display their love of dogs will be extremely satisfied.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy