dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Friday, February 22, 2008

A stylish and comfortable pet tag without the high cost!

I recently went to a pet expo where I saw a lot of new and interesting products. (Stay tuned for a post on some of our favorite new products and some of the hottest products out there!)

One of my favorites that I had to get for my dog Maggie was a Pawprint Pet Tag, which are sleek yet adorable looking silver ID tags. There are a variety of styles to choose from, including different colored paw prints, a superman logo, cross bones, dog bones, hearts, dog houses, and more, including some newly released styles. All of them are shiny and beautiful, and I love that the engraving is on the back (but is very clean and easy to read). You can also choose between large and small sizes. My dog loves her new tag as well -- though it looks substantial it is actually very light weight so it is comfortable for her to wear. And I love that it doesn't make an annoying jingle sound like her last (ugly) tag!

The best part about these tags is that they are $9.95 including engraving and shipping! And they ship within 24 hours! What a steal! Trust me, these tags look like they cost much more, so this is truly one of the best bargains I have seen recently.

Check out the site and view these great ID tags for yourself! I'm sure you will love them!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy