dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Friday, March 21, 2008

My dog looks swanky in her shimmer necklace!

When I first thought about my dog, Maggie, wearing a beaded, shimmery necklace, I didn't know how I would like it. She sort of looks like a boy (at least, that's what people tell me) and I wasn't sure if jewelry and her would mesh.

When I got my adorable beaded necklace from Shimmer, Glimmer, & Sniff, I immediately saw how adorable and pretty she looked wearing jewelry! I tried on the necklace about 4 days ago, and she has been wearing it since, not wanting me to take it off. Everyone who has been over since trying it on agrees -- she looks so cute in her pretty necklace!

Shimmer, Glimmer & Sniff makes adorable beaded jewelry for your pet. Made of glass beads, the jewelry is affordable and comfortable for your pet to wear (very important!!!) Maggie loves her Shimmer Pink necklace from the Shimmer and Glitter collection. It is a three-strand braided design made specific to her measurements with an adjustable clasp. Check out all 4 collections to find the style that suits you and your dog best!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pink Dawn said...

Love bling on pets! :)

March 23, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy