dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Monday, April 21, 2008

Bling anyone?

I know my pooch is a bit spoiled, but I just can’t resist buying cute ID tags to match each of his swanky collars. When I found the great selection of tags at Bling Bling 4 Pets I was excited to start shopping. Among my favorites of their styles are the bottle cap tags, which are distinctive and fun and the novelty tags, which have a whimsical twist, but there are many, many more to choose from.

Not only do they have a huge selection of adorable styles, they also have tags for dogs both extra small (for dogs 0-5 pounds) and extra large (for dogs 70 pounds and up) which can be very hard to find. People often take for granted the importance of getting a tag that is the appropriate size for your pup. If it is too big it could weigh them down and be uncomfortable, and if it is too small it won’t be easily seen and can get lost in all that fur. Now Bling Bling 4 Pets is making it easy by allowing you to shop by size.

I got the red sparkle paw print heart in medium for Baxter (he’s 20 pounds) and it was the perfect size for him. It is a beautiful, heart-shaped tag that is hand-made and features a paw print on top of an adorable red sparkly enamel. It is unique and trendy and brings the bling to his boring collar.

Bling Bling 4 Pets not only hand-makes all of their tags but they also include engraving on each tag and have free shipping on orders to US, UK, France and Canada. So treat your dog to a little bling this spring courtesy of Bling Bling 4 Pets.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger L' Meow said...

I purchased 5 collars for my 5 cats and I got what I asked for ....BLING! Yes, beautiful and elegant in everyway. I was not at all disappointed Truly a treat for me and for my kitties. WELL DONE!!! Susan Young

July 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy