dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Need a cool mat for your dog's bowls?


I just realized tonight, as my son was grabbing my dog's bowls and lifting them up (and spilling all of the water out of them) that I have nothing under the bowls. This is a problem for a number of reasons. 1) It doesn't look good. (Why has it been like this for so long?) 2) My floor is unprotected! (especially with a 1-year old constantly spilling water on the floor!) and 3) It's not as clean and sanitary as it would be with a mat.

Why it took me so long to realize this I have no idea. But I do know that I will be ordering one of the adorable (and inexpensive) feeding mats from Floyd and Jake. This cute online boutique, (which offers a number of other awesome items for your dog like attire, spa items, collars, beds, and more) has a couple different styles to choose from.

I love the Stripey Dog Mat, which is a vinyl feeding mat with multi-color stripes with line images of dogs. It is 18”x 12” and sells for $7.50! But there are a number of adorable, fun, and funky styles to choose from, including some vintage designs, too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy