dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Your pet has so much to say!


Ever wonder what your pet is really thinking about? If they could talk, what would your dog or cat tell you? Maybe they would say, "I'm hungry." Or, maybe they aren't feeling well and they would want to tell you to take them to the vet. I know for myself, I would love for my dog to speak to me. Then I could understand why he does what he does to try to get my attention.

On a website called Angelica's Cards, you can find where to buy a deck of cards that you use as if you were using a deck of tarot cards. Here's how it works. The deck of 55 beautiful cards were made by Angelica del Mar. You simply ask the deck of cards a question or a statement pertaining to your pet. An example might be "How are you feeling today?" You then shuffle the cards until your instinct tells you to stop. Just from then lifting up the top two cards of the deck that was just shuffled, you'll find the answer to your question using your own intuition.

So, the next time your dog is not acting like him or herself, grab these cards and you just might find out what is bothering them.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Karsun said...

Those are so cool. I collect tarot cards and now I must have these!

September 4, 2008 at 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy