dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Monday, December 8, 2008

The healthy dog food that your pup will love

Ever since the pet food recall, I have been very careful about what I feed my dog Baxter. I have skipped all supermarket brands and tried a variety of specialty, all-natural pet foods that I felt good about. Unfortunately, Baxter did not feel good about these foods and would sniff and walk away when I put his food bowl down. It took a lot of trial and error (and wasted bags of food) until I found Merrick's Turducken - a food that both Baxter and I can agree on!

Merrick's Turducken is made in America with only organic chicken and freeze-dried vegetables and no artificial colors, preservatives or flavors. All ingredients are human grade and best of all, when mixed with warm water a tasty gravy is formed which your dog will flip for.

I can honestly say that Merrick's Turducken, is the first food that my dog truly enjoys and he now eats each meal as soon as the bowl hits the floor. I feel much better knowing that he is eating a healthy food and that he truly enjoys it! You can order Merrick's Pet Food online or check out a list of stores near you where you can give it a try.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy