dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dog Tags That Affirm

I often change my dog's collars. He has so many to choose from. We have our Philadelphia sports teams, a fancy leather one with bones on it, a cool geometric pattern one and a ribbon collar. Well, like his collars, we also like to change his tags too.

My dog has tags from Pets Who Affirm. These are tags that are in a puzzle piece shape. On one side of the tags it says, "I am"... and on the other side it says a positive affirmation phrase (i.e. adorable, a good kisser, a good boy, etc). So, why the puzzle piece shape? That is to remind you that your pet is the "piece of the puzzle" of your life. I know that my dog was definitely the missing piece in my life.

Pets Who Affirm tags are easy to attach to any collar and are made from lead-free pewter. A tag from Pets Who Affirm will look great on any dog.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger dogmom said...

You mean I'm not the only dogmom who changes their dogs collars frequently and tags too! I just bought 2 new tags for my 2 Westies!

February 4, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy