dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Need to hang it up?

I don't know about you, but I depend on my refrigerator for a lot of reasons. Yes, I need it to keep my food from not spoiling, but I also use it as my bulletin board. I have pictures, my calendar, coupons, and my daughter's artwork all posted to the outside of it. You can imagine my collection of magnets I have to keep all of this stuff hanging up.

I found great magnets on a artisans website called Etsy.com. The artist is Brianna Lennox and she designs magnets with dogs on them. There are six magnets in a package. Brianna is a very talented artist and her artwork will add such flair to any refrigerator. If you don't need any magnets, you should still check her out on the Etsy website. I'm sure there are other things that she makes that you will be interested in.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24291165

When you place an order, Brianna will offer you a $2.00 rebate when paying through PayPal. Simply enter "I have a Swanky Pup" in the note to seller area on the page. Happy shopping.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy