dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My, Your Breath Is Delightful!!

I love my dog. In fact, I'm such a dog fanatic not only do I let my own dog give me a kiss whenever it's offered, I allow strange dogs to cover my face with love as well. Sometimes, those kisses are not as fragrant as they could be.


Does your little pal have breath that could knock a buzzard off of a dung heap? Well, if so that could be a sign of dental disease and should be dealt with at the vet as soon as possible.


Normally, all dogs have an odor to their breath. It will be affected by the food they eat or the toys they chew, especially if you give them rawhide or pigs ears to name a couple. But their breath shouldn't be offensive.If you want your fuzzy friend to have fresh breath for those canine kisses, I have found a product that will do just that.


The product is a dental treat called Bright Bites.

These are star shaped little goodies your dog will appreciate without knowing how much good it does his mouth, his teeth and his relationship with you. They come in small, medium and large sizes and in three flavors as well: peppermint, cinnamon and spearmint. My little guy is partial to spearmint (he's also partial to dead birds so I won't make a recommendation on the flavor based on it's appeal to him).


Bright Bites were developed by veterinarians to help promote good oral hygiene and prevent gum disease. Gluten free and 100% soluable, I trust this product more than any other I've seen on the market. I found these little treasures in my favorite doggie boutique, The Animal House in my home town but you can look them up at http://www.brightbites.com/.



They have a texture that is smooth but not easily devoured. The star shape can get into the crevices of the teeth and scrape away food particles before they become plaque. As an added bonus, your dog will have whiter, prettier teeth. This may not mean much to you but you want your little friend to be smiling in social situations, don't you? Ok,maybe you never thought about it before, but I am a new convert to star shaped Bright Bite. My dog thinks he's getting a tasty new treat and my vet will hopefully have less dental work to perform as my young adonis gets older.


This product is not recommended for puppies under the age of six months and I always consult my vet before trying a new product just to reassure myself.The price is definitely a perk as I only paid $.50 each for my selection of small size stars. The medium size were $.79 each and for large you'll pay around $1.29Good dental hygiene is a gift you can give your dog, and fresh breath is a gift your dog can give to you with Bright Bites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy