dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fabulous Reusable Bags!

I don't know about you, but I LOVE bags. I have a pretty nice collection of them in my closet. I have handbags, tote bags, overnight bags, and recently I have started a collection of reusable bags. Yes, I am doing my part in helping our earth by no longer using the plastic shopping bags.

So, when I found the Love Bag from Tailwagging Celebrations, I knew it had to be mine. I used it all summer to help schlep stuff back and forth to the shore. It was great. It's lightweight, attractive looking and, most importantly, it holds a lot of stuff.

The Love Bag will hold 10+ pounds and measures 13.5'' in length, 14'' in height, and 8.5'' gusset with a 21.5'' strap. The bag is water resistant , air permeable, fire resistant, recyclable and washable. The logo is on the bag is just too cute. That paw print in the center of the "O" is just perfect. Trust me, this is the bag you want to have around your house for all your carrying needs.

Ok, so are you ready for the best part? The Love Bag is only $5.00! Yes, you read correctly. How can you pass this up? For 5 bucks you could buy a whole bunch of them and keep one in your house, one in the car, one in the stroller, give one away to a friend or keep one in your bag. In addition, if you purchase 5 Love Bags (ok, do the math here... that's $25 for 5 bags), you'll get another one for FREE! It's a win win for everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy