dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Place to Rest Your Weary Head

If you are like me, I love a great bed to sleep in. My bed at home is good, but the best bed I ever slept in was in New Hope, PA at a bed and breakfast my husband and I went to. It was fantastic!

My dog, also likes a good bed. He has a few around the house and one that we keep at the shore for him. He is one of those dogs that likes to burrow, so we need to be sure that his beds come with hoods.

Well, this summer, my dog got a real treat. He got a new bed from from a company called Lexie Lew. I have to say... as far as beds go, this bed is pretty great. No, there aren't any bells or whistles on it, it's just a comfy bed that comes with a hood for him to burrow and, best of all, it matches my room decor. Yes, I could get, if I choose, matching throw pillows for my sofa or my bed.

The entire pillow is machine washable. You can either unzip the cover and wash it alone, or throw the whole thing (the actual pillow part, too!) in the washing machine and dry on low. So easy, right? All the fabric are made from 100% cotton. Let's talk about the fabric choices. There is a very wide selection of really cool, fun and decorative prints to choose from. We have the Olive print... lots of colors on it.

Lexie Lew beds were featured in "The Stuff We Love" section of the summer issue of Modern Dog magazine. I can see why. This bed is the best.

If you order today, mention that your read the review on The Swanky Pup website, and receive 1 free matching throw pillow on any purchase of $120 or more. I promise... you're dog will love you even more for getting a bed from Lexie Lew.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy