dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My own personal masterpiece!

I spend a lot of time sharing my experiences and thoughts about dog-related products and I am lucky to get to try out some of the best dog products out there.  Yesterday though, I received a package in the mail that I could not be more excited to share with our readers.  I am now the very lucky owner of a work of art by Michi Design featuring my dog Baxter.

I can truly say that working with Alina Kremer of Michi Design to coordinate this painting was an absolute pleasure and the end result is an amazing work of art that I am extremely proud to own.  I just sent Alina some of my favorite pictures of my pooch, she helped me select the photo that would work best as a painting and then she went to work.  A month later and I had a hand-painted portrait of Baxter that looks EXACTLY like him.  Not only did she pick up on little details in his face, she was able to capture his expression and the emotion in his eyes.  I also loved that she emailed me a picture of the painting to make sure I was 100% happy with it before sending it off to me (I loved it and didn't want her to change a thing).

This picture is now displayed in my kitchen, and every single person who sees it just stops to stare at how well Baxter is captured in this painting.  The portrait is done with acrylic on archival quality canvas, and covered with a protective varnish so you can wipe it off if it gets dirty.  It is also water resistant so it is made to last.  

There are many portrait sizes to choose from that can fit in to your budget, and they make the most wonderful keepsakes that you will cherish for years to come.  Also, these paintings make outstanding gifts for those of us who considers our pups(and kitties too!) very important members of our families.  Alina Kremer of Michi Design is an extremely talented artist and you will be a very satisfied customer once you have your own masterpiece featuring your pup.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger AnaHatha said...

What an amazing portrait! It looks so great.

February 10, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy