dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Monday, May 4, 2009

Unique and stylish accessories for your best friend

I love finding cool and unique products for my dog that show off his personality and turn heads. That is why I was so excited when I received 2 collars and a leash from Besty Dog Collars! The products arrived in adorable boxes, tied with ribbon, and I was immediately impressed by the presentation. Opening them up though was like Christmas morning and I was so excited to find the cutest collars you could possible ask for inside!

Besty Dog Collars not only has a great selection of fun and unique collars, but they also allow you to design your own and create your own completely customized and personalized creation. Baxter's new collar features his name embroidered in red on a camo print collar with yellow stars on each end. I love the fact that it has his name on it and that it is totally a one of a kind creation. It is handmade to last and I couldn't be happier with how well my vision was executed to make this awesome collar! Best of all, I also got a matching leash that has the same embroidery on it and the set together has alread caused multiple people to stop me and ask where I got them.

I also got the Flying Hearts collar for Baxter made on black hemp material, simply because I just couldn't decide on just one collar to order. I love that it is eco friendly, handmade and has a punk rock look.

Like most of the collars from Besty Dog Collars, almost all of the designs on the site can be customized with different embroidery colors, fonts, rhinestone collars and more so you are guaranteed to find or make exactly what you have been looking for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy