dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awesome Shirts for Dog Owners


Ok, so my weakness is clothing. I go into a clothing store and I feel compelled to get something. I can't help it. There are worse things, right? That's why I am so glad that I came across the website Dog Is Good. Not only can you find great apparel, but they also have awesome hats, stickers and greeting cards with writing on them that shows everyone your love for your furry friend.

I recently got a twofer shirt. Ya know, the shirts that are short sleeved on top, but have longer sleeves underneath. I love it. It's so soft, looks great on and shows that I love dogs. The price is right on too. Not much more than a shirt you would buy for yourself in a department store. With spring and summer right around the corner, how cool would you look in one of
Dog Is Good tanks or shirt sleeved t-shirts? Wear something like that to the dog park and people will be talking.

So, check out all the products at Dog Is Good. There is something for everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy