dog photos

Save Up To 50% On All Your Pet Needs
Shop JakesDogHouse.com
Shop now and get Free Shipping!

Only Natural Pet Store
www.smartpakcanine.com
Petscriptions has a wide variety of discount pet m

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Skinneez


I have dog toy stuffing all over my backyard. I admit it. I do clean it up but it's almost a daily chore. My dogs love to devour their toys, gut them, murder them and sling them around like a shark with chum. Now there's a new toy that I can feel comfortable with knowing that they are stuffing free! They're called Skinneez stuffing free dog toys. They're machine washable and have two squeakers that will delight your dog. Best of all, no cotton fluff all over your house or yard and they're shaped in a way that makes it easy for your dog to pick up no matter what size they are. I saw these recently at Pet Supermarket and started to purchase one at that time but my mind wanders more than that Del Shannon song and I forgot. However, you can also get them at other places such as Dr Fosters Smith. Don't worry, my yard will be fluff free by the weekend because I plan to pick a couple up ASAP.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Join Newsletter
Sign up for our Email Newsletter

Attire
Bags
Blankets
Boarding
Books & Magazines
Carriers
Celebrity
Clothing
Couture
Feeding
Food
Furniture
Gifts
Gifts for Owners
Grooming
Harnesses
Health
Jewelry
Memorials
Misc.
Nutrition
Swanky Pups
Tags & Collars
Toys
Training
Travel
Treats
Waste
home chat directory articles reviews rescue/support newsletter swanky pups advertise
© 2007 TheSwankyPup. All Rights Reserved.
website by Posh Daisy